1217Re: [pcgen-xml] Group ending/ownership

    Dec 5, 2012
      On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 05:39:17PM -0500, Eric C Smith wrote:
      > On Dec 5, 2012, at 5:24 PM, Keith Davies wrote:
      >
      > > Hi All,
      > >
      > > I created the PCGen-XML Yahoo group back around 2002-2003 to head up the
      > > creation of an XML schema for PCGen and integrate it into PCGen.
      > >
      > > My life has moved on, and it seems PCGen did as well. The last traffic
      > > seen on this list was May 11, 2009.
      > >
      > > Is anyone interested in taking over ownership of this group? Or can I
      > > simply remove it?
      >
      > I'll take it. I am currently the Doc 2nd for PCGen and am planning on
      > moving the docs to xml eventually.

      Hi Eric,

      I recognize your name from 'way back.

      Done. You are now owner of the list.

      I am going to take a quick look through the files section to see if
      there's anything in there I want to keep -- I worked hard on this...
      almost... a... decade ago[1]. I'm curious about where this will go,
      but I am so far away from what PCGen does anymore... then I'll divest
      myself of ownership.

      [1] damn, that long?

      Keith Davies "chain letter and chain mail...
      keith.davies@... not the same thing, right?"
      KJD-IMC: http://www.kjd-imc.org -- Naomi
      Echelon: http://www.echelond20.org
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic