Looking for plot to work in S. Philly

  • mrbeich
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
      Hello,

      I am an Environmental Science teacher at Bok Tech High at 8th and
      Mifflin in S. Philly. I want to do a garden with my students and am
      looking for a little plot to work with them. Anyone have any ideas?

      Thanks, Paul
    • smith330@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
        Philadelphia Green (at the Pennsylvania Horticultural Society) can probably best get you set up. I will forward your email to them. Thanks for checking in.

        I am an Environmental Science teacher at Bok Tech High at 8th and
        Mifflin in S. Philly.  I want to do a garden with my students and am
        looking for a little plot to work with them.  Anyone have any ideas?

        Thanks, Paul

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/