Before / after photos

  • Andrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
      Hi, I have posted here before, but my name is Andrew Ling and I am a
      senior in Digital Media. Currently we are trying to find some bofore /
      after photo's of community gardens, and if anyone could point me in the
      right direction or has access to some I would greatly appreciate it if
      you would contact me. Thank you for your time.

      -Andrew Ling
    • smith330@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 6, 2005
         I can share some of ours if you email me back directly.
        Also, Philadelphia Green undoubtedly has some in their archives.
        - Carolyn

        Hi, I have posted here before, but my name is Andrew Ling and I am a
        senior in Digital Media. Currently we are trying to find some bofore /
        after photo's of community gardens, and if anyone could point me in the
        right direction or has access to some I would greatly appreciate it if
        you would contact me. Thank you for your time.

        -Andrew Ling

        Yahoo! Groups Links

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/