Re: Philadelphia Community Garden Network Salutations

  • smith330@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 21, 2005
      Hi Andrew - sorry for the delay in responding to your email.
      Have you found the correspondants that you were looking for?
      Have you hooked up with Philadelphia Green?
      If you are still looking, I can either talk to you or connect you with some other possiblities. Let me know...
      Carolyn Smith
      Sloan Street Community Garden

      In a message dated 2/8/2005 12:47:38 PM Eastern Standard Time, "drache6221" <drache6221@...> writes:

      >Hi, my name is Andrew Ling, and I am a senior at Drexel University
      >majoring in Digital Media. My group and I are currently working on a
      >project and we are researching community gardens in the Philadelphia
      >area. We are looking to get in contact with some representatives who
      >wouldn't mind to share some information about revitalization projects
      >in Philadelphia, and anyone who has or is working in any community
      >gardens who would be willing to share some of their time and
      >experiences with us. I look forward to any replies, and I thank you
      >for your time.
      >
      >-Andrew Ling
      >

      >Yahoo! Groups Links

    • Andrew
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 2, 2005
        No I haven't yet connected with Philadelphia Green. I have gotten in
        contact with the NGA. Is there someone in particular whom I should
        contact at Philadelphia Green?