Salutations

  • drache6221
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2005
      Hi, my name is Andrew Ling, and I am a senior at Drexel University
      majoring in Digital Media. My group and I are currently working on a
      project and we are researching community gardens in the Philadelphia
      area. We are looking to get in contact with some representatives who
      wouldn't mind to share some information about revitalization projects
      in Philadelphia, and anyone who has or is working in any community
      gardens who would be willing to share some of their time and
      experiences with us. I look forward to any replies, and I thank you
      for your time.

      -Andrew Ling