Trees in the Philadelphia Area

  • robert smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 28, 2004

      Hello All,

      I'm interested in learning more about the history & lore of trees in Philadelphia and southeastern Pennsylvania. I've already heard about the Osage orange trees from the Lewis & Clark expedition planted at St Peter's Church. What else can you tell me about? I'm interested in recent stories too. Next year, I'll be at the Philadelphia Flower Show. If you don't know an interesting tree story´┐Ż.who else should I talk to about this subject?

      Thanks, Robert Smith

      Lincoln, Nebraska