Hello all

  • de_chinee@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 5, 2004
      Hello all,
      I'm new to the group and happy to help in any way I can. I've called
      around to join the garden nearest me ( 47xx Chester Ave ) but no luck
      so far. I do have a small space that could be a shade garden one day.
      However, I helped friends of mine with their plot in a community
      garden in the Fairmount area for a couple of years. It'd be nice to
      have a sunny plot of my own this year.
      I look forward to seeing what this group is about and sharing my
      experiences.
      Cheers!
      De Chinee
    • Adam Fels