Hello...I have a question..

  • Mary Jacobs
    Message 1 of 1 , May 5 11:01 AM
      I am a supervisor for a community center in Northeast Phila. I have
      been looking for information on a community garden for a small group
      of people from my community center, thus I stumbled onto your group.
      I have already checked the database, and saw nothing in the
      northeast.... Anyone have any advice for finding or knowledge of a
      community garden here in the greater northeast area.

      Thank you...

      Mary J.