Database updates

  • Adam Fels
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2003
      The databases can be located using the web-address below or by
      selecting database from the right hand menu on the PCG website.

      24 Gardens are now listed in our garden location list.
      If yours or one you know off is not listed please send me the
      following information or add it to the list it yourself.

      Garden Information needed:

      Garden's Name
      Street Address
      City
      State
      Zip
      Type of garden
      Estimated Number of gardeners

      I also started a new database for Local Material Resource List. If
      you know of any locations or local suppliers for garden related
      materials feel free to add them to the list or post them and I'll add
      them in.

      Information Needed:

      Material Provider's Name:
      Material Types Offered