Getting started databases and other odds and ends

  • Adam Fels
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2002
      I started two databases located under the database link on the groups
      page.

      Please add yourself and or your garden into them.

      Databases:
      1. Philadelphia Community Gardens List (Community Gardens Locations)
      2. Group Contact List

      If you have any questions about the group feel free to post them or
      email me at this address: pcg_network-owner@yahoogroups.com

      If you have some good garden related websites you can add them into
      our web links. The web links are located on the left and is named
      links. Please let us know if any link becomes inactive so we may
      remove or update it.

      Thanks,
      Adam Fels