Re: Fw: Philadelphia Community Garden Network Urban ag. supporters!

  • Yu Feihong
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2003
      Hello Viney, I assume I don't have to do it again this time :)

      BTW, just thought you might get more feedback if you use simple words or
      at least explain the jargons somehow in your survey.

      But who knows, I agree this community is quite irresponsive :(
      But i guess that's just the way gardeners are and it doesn't mean they are
      not nice people...

      Good luck!

      Feihong

      http://platinum.yahoo.com