Virus

  • maykutla@sas.upenn.edu
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 19, 2003
      I just found this in my C drive. You all might want to look for it in yours...

      Subject: VIRUS

      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 19, 2003
        Hello MAYKUTLA, I'm just wondering if you happen to know why
        they rescheduled last meeting or where it's posted for the
        change of time... :( quite confused here...

        Many thanks!

        Feihong

        http://platinum.yahoo.com
      • maykutla@sas.upenn.edu
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 19, 2003
          This is a hoax. Do not delete the teddy bear.