Philadelphia Community Garden Network meeting, 3/15/2003, 12:30 pm

  • Yahoo! Reminder
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2003
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of pcg_network
      Philadelphia Community Garden Network meeting

      Saturday March 15, 2003
      12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
      This event repeats on the third Saturday of every month.
      The next reminder for this event will be sent in 6 days, 4 minutes.

      Event Location: Rowan House Community Room, 325 N 39th St, Philadelphia 19104
      Notes:
      2nd in-person meeting of the newly formed Philadelphia Community Garden Network

      Yahoo! Greetings
      Send a Yahoo! Greeting.
      Birthday Reminders
      Set up birthday reminders!

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service
    • Yahoo! Reminder

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 17, 2003
            It happened to me too...

            Hello everybody, I'm a new person here, my name is Feihong Yu.

            I don't know much about gardening nor do I know much about the
            etiquette of the PCG group. But I love the idea of growing plants and
            things related ... I found PCG on the Internet and felt very happy
            about the fact that the meeting place is so close to where I
            live... :) Only it seemed I have missed the rescheduling notice...

            Does anybody know the EXACT time for next meeting.
            I can hardly wait to meet you all...

            Feihong

            --- In pcg_network@yahoogroups.com, "Viney Maykut" <maykutla@s...>
            wrote:
            > What happened to the meeting today? When I got there they said it
            was yesterday...

            Service.