  • vinny_gasper <vinny@risingart.org>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 6, 2003
      Hi All,

      Changing the meeting to the 25th will be fine, sorry about the delay
      in the answer.

      Thank you Paco for the beetle info, i've been trying to till up some
      of the soil in hopes of killing those evil beetles. There was also
      some talk of a planing day for Budd St., can we still do this? Let
      me know, I'm free most saturdays and sundays with some warning.

      I'll be chacking in regularly now :)

      Vinny