Out of curiosity

  • the_crazy_animal
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
      How many members here use facebook I was thinking of starting up a facebook version of PCG_Network since the Yahoo version doesn't often get too active and the control over the group propagation means and other features seems to be better.

      I fully recognize that Facebook has become the predominant social networking site these days and would like to make use of the technology they offer. So if you would like to be included in that move over friend me at Adam Fels paradox@... and just put the words pcg_network in the subject or message so I know why you are doing so.

      Thanks,
      Adam
      (Group Owner/Moderator)
    • Carolyn Smith-Brown
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 16, 2010
        Facebook sounds good. thanks for thinking of it.