Free compost ingredients

  • celticdee
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2010
      I raise and show guinea pigs. I compost their used bedding for my own garden but I can't compost it all and I hate bagging it to throw away. If you're interested in taking any of this off my hands email me celticdee@... I can let you how much I have and when you can come pick it up. The bedding I use is kiln dried pine and it breaks down fairly rapidly to a nice loamy soil addition.

      Thanks!
      Denise
    • smith330@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 5, 2010