45Re: Philadelphia Community Garden Network meeting, 4/19/2003, 12:30 pm

  • Yu Feihong
    Apr 21, 2003
      Hi Viney, although I didn't go this time (I almost did, but some emergency
      came up), I'm very grateful that someone posted this reminder.

      But could some kind soul please advise when and where the meeting
      takes place if there IS one? I'm so confused...

      Feihong

      --- Viney <maykutla@...> wrote:
      > Once again I arrived at the Rowan House at 12:30 to find that there was no meeting. Whoever is
      > in charge of this listserve please stop sending out reminders for meetings that don't exist.
      > Thank you.
      >
      > Viney.

      http://search.yahoo.com
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic