12Re: meeting

  • smith334326 <smith330@aol.com>
    Dec 13, 2002
      --- In pcg_network@yahoogroups.com, "pacocommgdn <jverin@p...>"
      <jverin@p...> wrote:
      > --- In pcg_network@yahoogroups.com, "smith334326" <smith330@a...>
      > wrote:
      > > It's great to have this online communication resource started for
      > > Philly Gardeners! Looking forward to hearing from everyone. Next
      > > (2nd) Philadelphia Community Garden Network in-person meeting
      date:
      > > Saturday, January 18, 2002 at 12:30 pm at Rowan House Commuity
      > Room,
      > > 325 N 39th St, Philadelphia PA.
      >

      > I won't be able to attend this meeting. I'll be away from the 10th
      > the 22nd.
      >
      > If this is hard-scheduled, OK. If not, would you be willing to
      switch
      > it to the Sat., Jan. 25th?
      >
      > Hey Vini! Quit lurking and say something! :-)
      >
      > Paco

      We could certainly change the date, it would be really helpful to
      have you there. The main reason we chose the date was to be
      consistant about having a date and time. I don't know if others who
      were there feel differently or not. Adam - has Vinny got a comment?

      Carolyn
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic