Re: [pcchina] To China (R)PCV's

  • maria calisto
    Message 1 of 2 , May 10, 2006
      Hello,

      I don't know if anyone has answered you question yet.
      So here goes. Peace Corps will provide you with a
      water purifier, although most volunteers have water
      delivered, at my school it's 5 yuan for a 27 Liter
      container. As far as shoes, I've never shopped for
      athletic shoes but you will have a problem with just
      regular shoes... especially in Sichuan. I am 9 1/2
      women's, and if I want shoes, I have to go to the
      men's section. Hope that helps.

      Maria

      http://mail.yahoo.com