Re: Hmmm...where are the lesson plans?

  • chinkerfly
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 5 7:42 AM
      I hope you're of the opinion 'better late than never,' I don't ever check my yahoo mail, so I
      only just saw your message today (over a month late). You're not losing your mind. The
      lesson plans were just never in this group. Did you find them? They're over in the http://
      groups.yahoo.com/group/pcvs_in_china/ group if you're still looking for them. Check you
      later girl

      ~thalia~