Hmmm...where are the lesson plans?

  • mjbortscheller
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 24, 2005
      Hey everybody--

      Am I blind or have the lesson plan files disappeared from the Files
      page? If anyone could point me in the right direction, that'd be
      great. Hope the sun is shining in your corner of the country, or at
      least is forecasted to do so tomorrow. Cheers!

      Mary
    • tram nguyen
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 25, 2005

        Are you going to the Hallowen party???  I'm going to come see you in November.

        Aline

      • chinkerfly
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 5, 2005
          I hope you're of the opinion 'better late than never,' I don't ever check my yahoo mail, so I
          only just saw your message today (over a month late). You're not losing your mind. The
          lesson plans were just never in this group. Did you find them? They're over in the http://
          groups.yahoo.com/group/pcvs_in_china/ group if you're still looking for them. Check you
          later girl

          ~thalia~