PC moldova

  • Brian Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 25, 2005
      hello china. I am brian, volunteer in Moldova. Moldova? yea its a wedge
      between ukraine and romania. Just trying to get some real information
      about china for the travel of my cos. I am half way through and
      starting to figure what we will be doing.

      Trying to use the PC network we all belong to now.

      Cheers,
      Brian
      PC MOLDOVA
    • Rebecca Cors
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 25, 2005
        Hi Brian,

        This is Rebecca in Zigong, Sichuan.  If you can access my weblog, you can learn and see some of China - a PCV in Mongolia could see it, but in China we can't (I have a friend at home who puts my photos and text on it).   The address is below.  I'm in a pretty remote area, not really a place to see the wonders of China.  If you are outdoor-sy and into nature, culture, and history, you'll like places like Xi'an, Xiahe, Xinjiang, Dazu, Emei Mountain, and also Lijiang, Dali, Litang and other points in western Sichuan and Yunnan.  Good luck and you're always welcome to my Zigong.

        - Rebecca

        Brian Lane <lane_moldova@...> wrote:
        hello china. I am brian, volunteer in Moldova. Moldova? yea its a wedge
        between ukraine and romania. Just trying to get some real information
        about china for the travel of my cos. I am half way through and
        starting to figure what we will be doing.

        Trying to use the PC network we all belong to now.

        Cheers,
        Brian
        PC MOLDOVA

        Rebecca Cors
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        Foreign Affairs Office
        Sichuan University of Science and Engineering
        Dengguan, Zigong, Sichuan 643033
        China, PRC
        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        phone: 011 (0)86 (0)813 393-0007 (pay less than US$0.03/minute by visiting www.ecallChina.com)
        fax: (0)86 0813 811-7786
        www.travelwithrc.blogspot.com

        "Once you accept your limitations, they become your strengths."  - Lucinda Williams

        http://mail.yahoo.com

      • eMIlY BoSTicK
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 26, 2005

          hey brian--

          china has some really cool stuff to see. if i were you i would not miss xingjiang province (it is all minority cultures and really different from han china).  there is an amazing lake there called Lake Karakul where you can stay in a yurt and stare at the Himalayas.  Also yunnan in the south is beautiful and there is some good hiking aroung lijiang (a place called tiger leaping gorge).  a lot of volunteers live in north-west china where the main tourist attractions are the mogao caves in dunhuang and also some really authentic and cool tibetan villages around here.  if you need a place to crash... shoot me an e-mail.

          emily

          also if you want to see some pics of potential travel places i have some online at http://photos.yahoo.com/emilyrose_33

          http://us.click.yahoo.com/X3SVTD/izNLAA/E2hLAA/r20olB/TM

          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/