New Yahoo Group for Peace Corps Couples

  • cubanflamingo
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 3, 2005
      I just wanted to spread the word that I have created a new group on
      Yahoo for Peace Corps couples. I think it would be great to have a
      place where we could all meet up and talk about things that having to
      do with the special circumstances couples will find/have found
      themselves in while serving as a couple.

      Please spread the word, stop by and join up!