Re: visa, passport and insurance

  • lansky13 <lansky13@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 2, 2003
      Ok, I need to get those in. I'm going crazy trying to keep track of
      my MA thesis deadlines, and I keep forgetting to do the visa
      application. I also have some questions about it, I think. Maybe I'll
      look at that today and I can post the questions here.
      As for the insurance, I haven't looked at it yet either.

      Alanna

      --- In pcchina@yahoogroups.com, "Julia delaTorre"