Spokes&Nipples Issue No. 67-06-2002

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002

      Hello,

      The New Spokes&Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document.

      To all our Chinese pedalphiles and readers, we wish you a Happy & Prosperous New Year and Kong Hee Fatt Choy! Just don't overdo the carbo-loading bit and we look forward to seeing you on the trail/road with PCC again soon!

      The Spokes&Nipples will take a much deserved break next week as our editorial team does their 'balik kampung' bit. But we'll be back the following. Any rides scheduled for next Sunday will be communicated via email.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companions.