PCC Jim Thompson Ride 2011, Cameron Highlands

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 28, 2011
      Hello pedalholics,

      Yes! PCC is going to revisit our longtime favourite, the Jim Thompson trail in Cameron Highlands! On Sunday 14 August 2011.

      A 46km loop that will take us through vegetable farms, orang asli villages, jungle and tea plantation via a combination of tarmac road, broken tar and jungle tracks that will send you down and then up elevation of over 3000ft. Highlight will be a continuous 12km descent involving an elevation drop of 2000ft! Then you get your payback – a 15km grind back up to the Boh Tea plantation where the finest tea and scones on this side of the world await your arrival. But these are not the only rewards. After that you get another 6km downhill blast on some nice twisty narrow roads inside the tea plantation.

      More details will be posted shortly on our website at www.pccmalaysia.com and PCC Malaysia on Facebook .

      By the way in case you are not aware, our biggie, the PCC-Specialized Presidential Ride 2011 has been opened for registration online at our website where you will find all the details you need of the event happening on Sunday 24 July 2011 at the Nottingham University in Broga, Selangor. Registrations are piling in so make sure you sign up fast before we hit our limit.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you are not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion.