Discontinuation of Spokes n Nipples

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2011
      Dear pedalholics,

      In case you are not aware, we have discontinued our weekly newsletter The Spokes n Nipples after having recently migrated to our new website at www.pccmalaysia.com where information on our weekly rides and major events will be updated regularly. So you are welcome to drop by our website frequently to be updated on our activities and events.

      We look forward to seeing you on the road or trail soon if you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion