Spokes n' Nipples Issue 413-44-2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 6, 2008

      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you in a new, vibrant and exciting PDF format. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problems opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com. If you do not have the latest adobe reader, please go to http://www.pdf-deluxe.com/ for a free download.

      We are always looking for new ideas and feedback. Also we have introduced pictures into the newsletter. Please send all your ride pictures to http://www.new. facebook. com/group. php?gid=28501737 583 and the editorial team will pick at their own discretion.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion

      Get your new Email address!