[pcc_newsletter] Spokes n' Nipples Issue 408-39-2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2008

      Hello pedalphiles,

      Selamat Hari Raya to our Muslim brothers and sisters. Now that the fasting month is over and you're celebrating Hari Raya, don't forget to get back on the saddle to work off those pounds accumulated during all the yummy raya luncheons and dinners!

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you in a new, vibrant and exciting PDF format. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com. If you do not have the latest adobe reader, please go to http://www.pdf-deluxe.com/ for a free download.

      We are always looking for new ideas and feedback. Also we will be introducing pictures in the newsletter. Please send all your ride pictures to http://www.new. facebook. com/group. php?gid=28501737 583 and the editorial team will pick at their own discretion.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion

      New Email addresses available on Yahoo!
      Hurry before someone else does!