Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 382-13-2008

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 2, 2008
      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com.

      Finally it's here! Our much awaited Event of the Year, PCC InterState 2008 is now open for registration. Please check the newsletter for more details. Act fast as participation is limited to only 150 pax due to logistical constraints.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us. For pedalphiles going for the Ipoh Fellowship this weekend, have a safe and pleasant ride.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion.