Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 362-44-2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 8, 2007
      Hello pedalphile,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com.

      For participants of the upcoming PCC-Nexus Presidential Ride, please check out the  Event Guide attached. Ride Passports will be available for  pre-collection  by all participants from the Klang Valley on the  16th and 17th Nov  at  Centrepoint, Bandar  Utama at specific times. Outstation participants may collect their passports on Event Day at Kajang Perdana.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion.