Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 387-39-2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 3, 2007
      Hello pedalphile,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. If you encounter any problem opening the document, you may alternatively access the newsletter via the link on our website http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com.

      The PCC-Nexus Presidential Ride 2007 is now open for registration! Check out full details inside the newsletter. Registration form attached. Closing date 31 Oct 2007. Participation limited to 600 riders only.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion