Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 348-30-2007

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 8:24 AM
      Hello pedalphile,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com.

      For pedalphiles who have registered for InterState 2007, please check your particulars against the list of participants inside the newsletter. Also for those of you who have not paid up in full, the balance of the payment is now overdue. Appreciate your prompt payment.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion.