Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 310-43-2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website
      http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com.

      Please be informed that registration for the PCC-Proton Presidential Ride 2006 is now CLOSED as we have already overshot the limit of 500. We thank all participants for your strong support and we promise you a great ride!

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion