Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 297-30-2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 2, 2006
      Hello pedalphile,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website
      http://pcc-cycling. freeservers. com.

      For those of us going on the Lata Berembun ride this weekend, see you at Genting Sempah R&R for breakfast at 8am before the we convoy to trailhead somewhere between Bentong and Raub. See attached picture of trail location.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion