Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 289-22-2006

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 7 9:26 AM
      Hello pedalphile,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website
      http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      Finally, the much awaited PCC InterState 2006 is now open for registration! See full details inside newsletter and registration form attached.

      For the pedalphiles taking part in the Kuantan-Tg Agas tour this weekend, we wish you a safe and most enjoyable trip.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion