Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 259-42-2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2005

      Hello pedalphile,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      Registration for the PCC-Proton Presidential Ride is closed. We thank you for your overwhelming support. Registered participants please  check list of participants posted on our website to ensure that your name is there and correctly spelt.

      Map to Kajang Perdana, venue for the Presidential Ride, is attached for your reference.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you're not already riding with us.

      To our Hindu friends, we wish you a belated Happy Deepavali and Selamat Hari Raya to our Muslim friends.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion.