Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 251-34-2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6, 2005

      Hello pedalphile,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      For pedalphiles who took part in the just concluded InterState 2005, do send in your stories to pcc_news@... to share your experience with other pedalphiles.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you’re not already riding with us.

      PCC – your Perfect Cycling Companion.