Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 243-26-2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 6 12:48 AM
       Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Please contact us immediately if you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      For the 55 pedalphiles headed for the Ipoh Fellowship this weekend, we wish you a great time wallowing in the mud & dirt up north. It's gonna be one big party. The last we heard, almost 300 have signed up for the event!

      For those pedalphiles headed for Sg Lembing, enjoy your tour and ride safe.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion.

      P/S Have you purchased your Annual Dinner tickets yet? Only very limited number of subsidised tickets left.