Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 238-21-2005

    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2005

      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately if you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      PCC InterState 2005 is now open for registration. Full details inside the newsletter and registration form attached.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion.