Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 230-13-2005

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2005
      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately if you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      It's the Tar-n-Mud BBQ camp-n-ride this weekend at Sg Tua forest reserve near Batu Dam! All are welcome to join us. It's FOC. See full details inside the newsletter.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if
      you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion.