Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 214-49-2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2004
      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word
      attachment. Do contact us immediately if you encounter
      any problem opening the document. Alternatively you
      may access the newsletter via the link at our website
      http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if
      you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion.