Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 196-31-2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2004
      Hi pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us if you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the document via the link at our website
      http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      For those of you going X'treme with us this weekend, please be at the Orang Asli Hospital in Gombak by 3.30pm on Saturday. And make sure your bike is in tip-top condition! Enjoy the ride.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you are not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion