Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 179-14-2004

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2004
      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately if you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website
      http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com or go straight to
      our yahoogroup site at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcc_newsletter.

      InterState 2004 is launched! Check out details inside. Registration form attached.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you are not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companion