Cycling in England

  • pauline lee
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2004

      Thanks to all who had written and especially Peter who must have had his hands full forwarding. The response to my query was a tremendous help. In future, please send your mail directly to me at pldesertrose@... as I'm sure Peter will very soon start charging me!

      I will come back from my trip and post a write-up on it.

      Regards,

      Pauline

      Do you Yahoo!?