Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 161-49-2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003

      Hello pedalphiles,

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately if you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com or go straight to our yahoogroup site at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pcc_newsletter.

      As always, we look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon, if you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companions

      Download Yahoo! Messenger now for a chance to WIN Robbie Williams "Live At Knebworth DVD"