IS2003 - Your Feedback Wanted!

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 2, 2003
      Hi pedalphiles,

      The InterState has come and gone - in a flash, just
      like the many fast riders! We hope you have had a
      great time and we would love to have your feedback,
      both positive and negative, so that we can improve on
      next year's events.

      We are aware there has been some lapses and glitches
      that marred this year's event and your feedback will
      bring to our attention those that may have escaped our
      knowledge. Also, do share your experience riding the
      InterState with our readers and drop us a line or two
      at pcc_news@.... It doesn't matter if it's just
      one sentence or one whole page!

      We thank all participants of this year's events and
      look forward to seeing you next Merdeka Day.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companions.