Spokes n Nipples Issue No. 113-01-2003

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2003

      Hello Pedalphiles,

      Happy New Year and may the best cranking be yours in the year ahead!

      The Spokes n Nipples is delivered to you as an MS Word attachment. Do contact us immediately should you encounter any problem opening the document. Alternatively you may access the newsletter via the link at our website http://pcc-cycling.freeservers.com.

      We look forward to seeing you on a PCC ride soon if you're not already riding with us.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companions!