InterState 2002 - Payment

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2002

      Hello,

      This is a reminder for pedalphiles who have signed up for the IS2002. If you have yet to settle the balance of your payment, please take note that the final cutoff is 8.30pm tonight, after which we will deem it that you have dropped out of the event and your place opened up to those on the waiting list. Your deposit will be forfeited accordingly.

      You'll appreciate that we need to crystallise the position so as to move forward in terms of finalising the arrangement for food and lodging. It has come to the stage that we cannot hold on any longer without jeopardising our bookings with the hotels and caterers.

      One last opportunity to pay up is to do so at the Committee Meeting that will take place at McDonalds, Bandar Utama from 8.00pm onward.

      PCC - your Perfect Cycling Companions

      Do You Yahoo!?