Re:Required Contact Person - Labour office- Delhi/Ghaziabad

  • sangeeta n rana
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22

      Hello! Dear Group members!

      Namaskar!!!!!

      Can anybody help me out to find any contact person in labor office Delhi/Ghaziabad?

      As my current company is forcing me to resign and stop my two month Salary (Oct'17 & Nov 17 which is due on 30/11/2017 & incentives. It’s nothing but a planned trap created by my reporting Manager and HOD. Being a cashier I am easily caught on it. No one listen me in HR dept as saying its HOD decision.

      Now, daily they are forcing/pressurize  me to do resign otherwise they terminate me, and file a case of fraud.
      Due to all this now a days I am feeling mental harassed

      Kindly suggest/guide me for further action to save my handwork earrings.

      Can I file a complain in SHE-BOX. Pls suggest........

      Regards,
      Sangeeta Rana
    • Mahendra Singh Bhandari
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 23
        I suggest you to store some proof against them by video recording and voice recording and  Its better for you to change the job.

        --
        M. S. Bhandari
      • vsrawatmtnl
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 27
          It will be wise to leave the company when things are out of control as the management will always try to dislodge you n it is indeed very difficult to fight against them being Pvt company not a Govt job. If u have good approach at the highest level then it may work.
          Secondly, approaching the Labour ministry / LEOs, will be hard one n very time consuming. Moteibet, it will be difficult for a single person to defend in these curcumstances. Management is strong ,  can spend money, can inflience.
          Somebody has to see that their legitimate dues are being paid n receive the experience letter positively n have a honourable exit..  in pvt job when the chief executive officers are not sure about their job then what to say about lower hirarchy. Take example of TATA ref. Mistry n others.

          Think , keeping in view of the overall perspective n then take a decision..

          Honourable exit is always better than termination... Where people form groups, it is difficult for anybody to work peacefully.. competency never stops..

          Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.